Thursday, August 27, 2009

My night's amusement

After room check, one of my RAs told me she was missing a girl from her hall. I investigated and found that she had been checked by another RA. I went to tell the girl she needed to return to her room because on weeknights, they are not allowed to be outside their rooms after check. After returning downstairs, I realized that I had forgotten to ask an RA something, so I headed back up. Upon reaching the top of the stairs, I see the girl, whose room I had found the missing girl in, headed down the hall. As soon as she saw me, she turned around and walked back to her room. Noticing this suspicious behavior, I continued on my mission. After talking to the RA and telling her to keep an ear out for her hall, I decided to sit at the corner between the two halls, where there is a lounge area, and wait. After about 10 minutes of playing solitaire, I was rewarded with an appearance by the suspicious girl, who say me, jumped and squeeked, and ran down the hall saying "Just a minute!" I waited patiently until she returned at which time she tried to say I needed to go to bed and I informed her that, "Yes and so do you." It was an all-around amusing episode that I'm hoping will scare them into their rooms, at least for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment